Remarks of Adam Maria Gadomski
the center of any human cognition is an abstract intelligence.
- Carrier systems and an abstract intelligence?
- Different goals and functions - different intelligences?
- Observability - behavioral (humans oriented by IQ measured, Turing test) or structural (engineering perspective)?
- Boundary conditions - When "intelligent system" is not more intelligent?
- How to establish paradigms for intelligence modeling?
- How to enhance/augment/amplify/reinforce intelligence'? - What has to be extended/improved?
Intelligence add, Intelligence support - What is the difference between intelligence support and reinforce
- Terminological redundancy, for ex. abstract/synthetic/generic/general intelligence are used as idiomatic terms.
Most general, the term intelligence denotes complex and ill
defined mental human capability to be efficient and effective in new and weakly known situations. From the human kind perspective, in order to enhance
it and to "install" in machines, this property has to be modeled and simulated.
See links on this server
Some other systemic or semi-systemic intelligence-oriented ideas, perspectives and
- Russell, S.
Rationality and Intelligence. Artificial Intelligence, 94, 57–77.
Understanding Intelligence (Pfeifer
and Scheier) - Dawson
Margin Notes ,
- Rather historical approach to the intelligence concept (in continuous modification)
"augmented intelligence" - 28/03/07 - 30700 docs
"intelligence amplification" - 28/03/07 - 28300 docs
"managerial intelligence amplification" - 28/03/07 - 0 docs
"management intelligence amplification" - 28/03/07 - 0 docs
"organization intelligence amplification" - 28/03/07 - 0 docs
intelligence reinforcement" - 28/03/07 -
New concepts of and perspectives on general/abstract/systemic intelligence (13/05/08):
"Cloud intelligence" - 1.720 docs (?)
© 2000-2007, ENEA. Adam Maria Gadomski. All rights reserved. No permission is granted to download and save professional informations, images, or any other material from pages on the erg4146.casaccia.enea.it server other than for viewing and citation purposes. These are research pages, representing the opinions of the contributors, but not necessarily of ENEA.